July 21, 6:30 p.m. to July 23, 12:00 p.m. (2019)
“Where are you going?” is a question that we invite the high school guys to consider as a question from the Lord throughout this retreat. The weekend is an opportunity to pursue what it means to be an authentic man and to explore the direction God would like us to pursue in our lives. Last year’s session themes were:
- Session 1: Who are you? What does it mean to be a man?
- Session 2: Whose are you? What does it mean to be a man of God?
- Session 3: Why are you here? Life purpose and Idea of a Vocation
- Session 4: Where are you going? Plan of Life
- Session 5: How will you get there? Discernment, Decision making, equipping them with tools
3545 Walden Ln
Acworth, GA 30102
Two Things Needed After Registration:
1. A check for $30 made payable to the Archdiocese of Atlanta. (Scholarships available if needed.)
2. Print and have your parents fill out and sign the consent form.
Required Parental Consent and Medical Release Forms:
Once the forms are complete, mail the forms and check to:
Archdiocese of Atlanta
Office of Vocations
2401 Lake Park Drive, SE
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Also, please reference the Retreat Packing List for information on what to bring.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Vocations at 404-920-7460.